Ozonetech is a world recognized innovative brand that provides a complete range of state-of-the-art ozone and oxidation products, solutions and systems for treating air and water in various industrial and public utility applications.
Effective sanitation of smoke and odors after a fire
In the event of fires in properties and homes, the smoke and smell of smoke will also affect surrounding properties. The smell of smoke penetrates furniture and the interior decoration and will emit a disturbing odor for a long time. Ozone can minimize the smell of smoke easily, quickly and efficiently.
For example, sanitation of smoke and odors can be carried out in commercial kitchens, bars, restaurants, school kitchens, workshops, storage rooms, garages and other properties.
Read more about smoke odor sanitation.
Ozone purification with ACT-3000
How much ozone is needed and for how long ozone should be produced, depends on the volume of the room and how much odor problems have arisen after the fire. The treatment time can vary from one hour to over 10 hours. If the fire odor persists after the remediation, then just repeat the treatment. ACT-3000 is easy to use and the operating cost is minimal.
ACT-3000 is developed and manufactured in Sweden by Ozonetech. Our large custom-made system solutions for air and water purification are found worldwide in industries, wastewater treatment plants, yeast factories, pharmaceutical industries, breweries, greenhouses and shopping centers. We are fast growing and multiple award-winning.
Easy treatment, do this
1. Position the ACT-3000 in the room, preferably higher (in an elevated location)
2. Close doors and windows
3. Connect ACT-3000 to electricity
4. Choose ozone production 1-100%
5. Leave the room and close the door
6. You decide for yourself how long the treatment will last
7. When you want to end the treatment, enter the room and turn off the ozone generator. Open the window to extract any excess ozone faster. Step out of the room and close the door to let the rest of the ozone oxidize
8. Tip: It is convenient to control the treatment using a plug-mounted timer