Join our team
Are you committed to a sustainable future? Come join one of the leading global environmental service companies.
As a CAD designer, you join Mellifiq R&D and product development team. You will have a center part in designing and delivering tailored solutions to our customers and will collaborate closely with a team of experts around you. Design is mainly executed in Solidworks and you will need to have a good understanding of process design (piping, valves, instruments, pressure vessels, pumps, etc.), as well as reading and creating PFDs and P&IDs.
The position is placed at Mellifiq HQ in Västberga, where also production, warehouse and office are directly connected to each other.
The position will mainly consist of:
- Conceptual & mechanical design and construction of products
- Development of new and existing products
- Documentation of designs including some calculations (e.g. safety aspects)
- Creating and updating product documentation and manuals
We believe you are a doer and a problem solver. You are not afraid to take responsibility and ask questions. We are a digital organization and you need to have a technical interest and knowledge of how to work with digital tools. We believe in learning by doing and personal growth at work, and there are good possibilities to develop both your own knowledge and your position in the company.
- Higher academic degree in construction/mechanics
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in 2D CAD (Solidworks or similar)
- Experience in 3D CAD (Solidworks or similar)
- Understanding of process design and relevant technologies
- Valid driver’s license (B class in Sweden)
- Fluent in Swedish and English, in speech and writing
- Experience in product development projects
- Experience of processing technology from the engineering industry
- Experience in CE marking and regulatory requirements (MD, PED, LVD, EMS)
- Experience in AutoCAD and other CAD software
- Experience in electrical schematic design
Interested? Send in your application containing your resume and personal letter.
Starting date: As soon as possible, according to agreement
Working hours: Full-time
Contact person: Carolina Lundgren (HR Specialist)
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you find this job opening interesting or have any questions.
Applications are only reviewed when sent through our application form below.
Applications are reviewed continuously and the position may be filled before end of application deadline.