Join our team
Project Engineer/ Project Sales Engineer in water and air treatment
Are you committed to a sustainable future? Come join one of the leading global environmental service companies!
Do you want to be a part of our fantastic team of engineers working with air and water treatment projects? Do you also want to contribute and make a difference for our environment? Then this is the right position for you.
We are expanding our team of Project Sales Engineers at the Stockholm HQ. As a Project Sales Engineer, you will concretize large amount of data and based on that develop concept solutions for water, air, and pharmaceutical residues treatment projects for Mellifiq’s customers. Your customers are within real estate, wastewater treatment plants or industrial and municipal water purification processes.
You work in close collaboration with a team of colleagues not afraid to help out each other, and together develop both yourselves and the company and have fun at work.
As a Project Sales Engineer you work on a global market, this travelling is part of the position.
- University degree (BSc / MSc) in engineering and/or science (chemical/environmental)
- Interest in selling and develop concept solutions of technical products
- Fluent in Swedish and proficient in English
- Experience / interest in working in digital tools
- Driver’s license
- If you beyond Swedish and English master languages such as German, Spanish, or French
- Experience in the fields of biogas, wastewater treatment, food & beverage processes
Interested? Send in your application containing your resume and personal letter.
Starting date: As soon as possible, according to agreement
Working hours: Full-time
Salary: Fixed and bonus-based salary
Contact person: Carolina Lundgren (HR Specialist)
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you find this job opening interesting or have any questions.
Applications are only reviewed when sent through our application form below.
Applications are reviewed continuously and the position may be filled before the end of the application deadline.