Join our team
Are you committed to a sustainable future? Come join one of the leading global environmental service companies.
Mellifiq is growing and taking on larger projects, which is why we now need to strengthen our workforce with another technical project manager to our head office in Stockholm. As project manager, you will work in close collaboration with project engineers and our development, production, and installation organization.
At Mellifiq, we work daily with air and water treatment processes in several applications and industries. We have a strong focus on the real estate business, as well as municipal and industrial facilities, such as biogas and wastewater treatment plants. Our deliveries are often complex, complete solutions combining the best available technology, which may comprise oxidation processes, filtration systems and catalytic treatment of stable compounds which pose significant hazard to our environment.
As a project manager, you will play an important role in leading, coordinating and delivering our technical projects. The position includes communication with both internal and external stakeholders.
Among others, this position requires:
- Purchasing of components
- Responsibility for planning
- Internal and external communication with clients and suppliers
- Technical documentation
- Commissioning our systems to the clients
We believe you are a doer and problem solver. You are not afraid to take responsibility and ask questions. We are a digital organization, and you need to have technical knowledge and interest in working with digital tools. We believe that you learn while working. We believe in learning by doing and personal growth at work. There are good possibilities to both develop your own knowledge and advance your position in the company.
- Master of Science in Chemical / Environmental, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical field
- Previous project management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and associated applications
- Driving license (valid in Sweden and the EU)
- Speaking and writing fluency in Swedish and English
- Previous experience in a fast-growing company
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry
- Previous experience in biogas, wastewater treatment or food & beverage industry
Are you interested in this position? Send in your application containing your resume and personal letter.
Starting date: As soon as possible or according to agreement
Working hours: Full-time
Contact person: Carolina Lundgren (HR Specialist) firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions about this position.
We only review applications sent through our application form below.
Applications are reviewed continuously, and the position may be filled before the application deadline.