Join our team
Technical Project Manager
Are you committed to a sustainable future? Come join one of the leading global environmental service companies.
Welcome to join our team as a Project Manager at our headquarter, in Hägersten. We are constantly looking for talents and experts who want to pave the way for new sustainable purification- and treatment technologies for air and water.
We are looking for you who is business-minded, pays attention to details and executes the job with great passion. The role is strongly integrated with our core business and the problem statements you will face will be varied, challenging and engaging.
- Fixed and bonus-based salary
We are looking for a Project Manager to Mellifiq headquarter in Stockholm. As a Project Manager you will work in close collaboration with Project sales engineers and our development, production and installation organization. At Mellifiq, we work daily with treatment processes for air and water within a number of applications and industries. We have a great focus on the real-estate business as well as municipal and industrial facilities such as biogas plants and wastewater treatment plants. Our deliveries are often complex, complete solutions combining the best available technology, which may comprise oxidation processes, filtration systems, catalytic treatment of stable compounds which present a significant hazard to our environment. You will be a key piece in leading, coordinate and deliver our technical projects. The position includes communication both with internal and external stakeholders.
The position as a Project Manager will among other things include:
- Purchase of components
- Planning responsibility
- Communication both internal and external with customers and suppliers
- Technical documentation
- Commissioning of our systems on customer site
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Education in technology, production or logistics at University level
- Previous experience in Project Management
- Driver’s license
- Previous experience in CRM-systems
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Candidates with the following profile will have an advantage
- Experience in working for an SME company
- Experience in working in the manufacturing industry
- University degree (BSc / MSc) in engineering and/or science (chemical/environmental)
- Experience in the fields of biogas, wastewater treatment, food & beverage processes
Do not hesitate to contact us with questions about us as a company or about the role.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Working hours: Full-time
Last day of application: Selection takes place continuously
Contact person: Carolina Lundgren (HR Specialist)
Your application must include personal letter and resume.
Please also note that we read applications continuously and the position may be filled before end of application deadline.