HR Specialist to Mellifiq
HR specialist to Mellifiq
Are you committed to a sustainable future? Come join one of the leading global environmental service companies.
Mellifiq is looking for a dedicated HR Specialist to HQ in Västberga, Stockholm. As an HR specialist you will be involved in all areas within HR and act as a support to direct managers in HR related matters. Mellifiq is a fast-growing company and one focus area as HR Specialist will be recruitments, where you independently are responsible for the entire end to end recruitment process, all to find Mellifiq’s future superstars.
As HR Specialist you get to follow employees at Mellifiq from the day they start at the company until the day their employment eventually ends.
You are a part of a smaller HR Team that provides the company with support in recruitment, employer branding, personnel administration, matters regarding Swedish labor law and matters concerning rehabilitation, work environment, education, and follow-up.
Mellifiq offers you a fast-moving environment and good opportunities for you to evolve, you get to take own responsibility and freedom to both develop and improve processes. As an HR specialist you are surrounded with colleagues that possess high competence within their domain of expertise, with a high interest for sustainability, environment, and health. The company culture is characterized by a high level of ambition, curiosity, and happiness.
We believe you are a doer and a problem solver. You are not afraid to take responsibility and ask questions. We are a digital organization and you need to have a technical interest and knowledge on how to work in digital tools. We believe in learning by doing and personal growth at work and offer good possibilities to develop both your knowledge and your position in the company.
- Experience in HR-related work
- University degree in Human Resources
- Experience working with Office 365 and associated applications
- Experience working with different IT and CRM systems
- Experience in managing projects and processes independently
- Business fluency in Swedish and English, both spoken and written
- Valid EU driver’s license
- Experience or interest in employer branding / Social media / video producing
- Experience working in a fast-paced and fast-growing company
- Experience in search and sourcing in recruitment processes
- Documented experience and knowledge in labor law, collective agreements, and personnel issues.
Interested? Send in your application containing your resume and personal letter.
Starting date: As soon as possible, according to agreement
Working hours: Full-time
Contact person: Carolina Lundgren (HR Specialist)
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you find this job opening interesting or have any questions.
Applications are only reviewed when sent through our application form below.
Applications are reviewed continuously, and the position may be filled before end of application deadline.