Internship at Mellifiq
As a part of your personal development during your graduate or undergraduate studies, Mellifiq offers you the possibility to bridge the gap between your university studies and future career. As an international company, there is no better silver lining to complementing your studies with practical work experience.
Who are we looking for?
Our internship program offers challenging international opportunities with several business areas within the company. You will be guided by experienced engineers and market professionals throughout your entire tenure at the company. Your internship program will be shaped by your personal preferences and the current company needs. Our internships are normally offered for a 3-6 month period during which part time or full time can be tailored individually.
What we offer
- Challenging environment
- Academic and practical experiences
- International opportunities
- Build and develop the next generation of purification technologies
- Future career and chance to influence key paths to success
- For internship students we offer paid accommodation
- The possibility to work in the melting point between science and business
- Possibility to work side by side with engineering professionals in project sales, marketing or finance
- Be a part of hands on projects
In order to be able to thrive and take full advantage of the possibilities at Mellifiq we believe you fulfil the following requirements:
- You should be a 4th or 5th year student
- Excellent writing and communication skills in English
- Solid academic record
- Be able to work part time, starting from 30%
- Have a special interest in business development, engineering, management or finance
- Driver’s license
- Swedish citizenship or the right to live and work in the European Union
Selection and enrollment
The selection process includes a review of your résumé, letter of motivation and grades, thereafter a first round of interviews will take place followed by a round of tests and concluded with a final interview. Enrollment occurs bi-annually, in May and October.
We look forward to hearing from motivated individuals who are eager to make a difference and shape the future with us!
Didn’t find what you were looking for? Read more about our job vacancies, master thesis projects and trainee program.