Ozone purification with ACT-3000
The amount of ozone and the length of treatment depends on the airflow in the ventilation system and the amount of virus and bacteria. The treatment time can vary, the treatment can be switched on during the night or when the business is closed. If the ventilation system is long enough to allow the ozone to break down before it reaches the exhaust in the room, then the treatment can take place around the clock.
ACT-3000 is developed and manufactured in Sweden by Ozonetech. Our large custom-made system solutions for air and water purification are found worldwide in industries, wastewater treatment plants, yeast factories, pharmaceutical industries, breweries, greenhouses and shopping centers. We are fast growing and multiple award-winning.
Easy installation and operation
1. Position the ACT-3000 in the room, preferably higher (in an elevated location)
2. Close doors and windows
3. Connect ACT-3000 to electricity
4. Choose ozone production 1-100%
5. Leave the room and close the door
6. You decide for yourself how long the treatment will last
7. When you want to end the treatment, enter the room and turn off the ozone generator. Open the window to extract any excess ozone faster. Step out of the room and close the door to let the rest of the ozone oxidize
8. Tip: It is convenient to control the treatment using a plug-mounted timer