Ozone purification with ACT-3000
How much ozone is needed and for how long ozone should be produced, depends on the room volume and how much bacteria and viruses need to be cleansed. The treatment time can vary from one hour to over 10 hours. Repeat treatment is excellent if the problem is not gone. ACT-3000 is easy to use and the operating cost is minimal. In spaces with a constant risk of viruses and bacteria growth, treatment can take place around the clock.
ACT-3000 is developed and manufactured in Sweden by Ozonetech. Our large custom-made system solutions for air and water purification are found worldwide in industries, wastewater treatment plants, yeast factories, pharmaceutical industries, breweries, greenhouses and shopping centers. We are fast growing and multiple award-winning.
Easy installation and operation
1. Position the ACT-3000 in the room, preferably higher (in an elevated location)
2. Close doors and windows
3. Connect ACT-3000 to electricity
4. Choose ozone production 1-100%
5. Leave the room and close the door
6. You decide for yourself how long the treatment will last
7. When you want to end the treatment, enter the room and turn off the ozone generator. Open the window to extract any excess ozone faster. Step out of the room and close the door to let the rest of the ozone oxidize
8. Tip: It is convenient to control the treatment using a plug-mounted timer