Master thesis project
Process simulation for biogas production
Do your master thesis project for one of the fastest-growing cleantech companies in the Nordics
We are located in modern facilities in Sweden and are looking for several skilled professionals who are dedicated to working with environmentally friendly technology within air and water treatment.
Project description and aim
To reach the environmental goals for 2030, Sweden needs to increase production of biogas. According to previous studies in the subject, using ozone in the production process is expected to increase the yield of biogas.
This thesis project is therefore aimed to further investigate this possibility by using process simulation modeling to acquire the necessary data. This data will be used for lab experiments to validate results from the simulations in an iterative process.
This project would include the following:
- Literature review
- Create a research plan according to the time schedule
- Perform simulations of how ozone can enhance the production of biogas
- Thesis writing
The project is suitable for one student with the ability to work independently and creatively. We expect our applicants to;
- Fluent in Swedish and proficient in English
- MSc in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or similar
- Have a strong background in simulations and the tool ASPEN or similar
- Have a strong academic record
- Have knowledge in chemical reaction engineering
The interested candidate has the opportunity to work with a strong team of engineers and project sales individuals.
- Expected scope: 20 weeks, 30 HP/credits
- Expected start: As soon as possible
We welcome your application! It must include:
- Cover letter
- Transcript of university grades
Candidates are encouraged to send in their application as soon as possible. We will interview suitable candidates continuously.