Join our team
Are you committed to a sustainable future? Come join one of the leading global environmental service companies.
Welcome to join our sales and engineer team at our headquarter, in Hägersten. We are constantly looking for talents and experts who want to pave the way for new sustainable purification- and treatment technologies for air and water.
At Mellifiq, we work daily with treatment processes for air and water within a number of applications and industries. We have a great focus on the real-estate business as well as municipal and industrial facilities such as biogas plants and wastewater treatment plants. Our deliveries are often complex, complete solutions combining the best available technology, which may comprise oxidation processes, filtration systems and catalytic treatment of stable compounds which present significant hazard to our environment.
We operate in a range of large and small projects, often with a commitment that includes entire contracts or partial deliveries with responsibility for parts or the entire purification process.
We have a strong need to reinforce our competence within both private and public tenders, both in Sweden and internationally. You will work as a key person in close collaboration with our technical Project Sales Engineers, Process and Project Engineers where we deliver projects within both air and water purification in a number of areas, such as industry, municipal and real estate. You will be responsible for finding, and bidding on procurement projects in these areas.
- Fixed Salary
Your future responsibilities
You will be responsible of finding suitable key projects within the framework of our core business and bid for these with complete documentation for the customer. This includes, among other things:
- Coordinate with technical experts internally regarding the extent of the tender
- Handling of required documents
- If necessary, technical calculations for our solutions
- Pricing and financial calculations towards end customers
- Actively find suitable projects in public and private procurement registers globally
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- At least 2 years’ experience of public and private tenders on the supplier side
- Good understanding of industrial equipment and processes
- Driver’s license
- Fluent in Swedish and English, both oral and written
- Education in technology, production, logistics at university level
Candidates with the following profile will have an advantage
- Experience of working for a fast-growing company
- Previous experience in CRM-systems
- Experience in working in the manufacturing industry
- International work experience
Contact us if you want to be a part of our team, or if you have any questions regarding this position or the company.
Start: As soon as possible
Scope: Full time
Last application day: Selection takes place continuously
Contact person: Carolina Lundgren (HR Specialist)
Your application must include personal letter and resume.
Please note that we read applications continuously and the position may be filled before end of application deadline.