As a Tender Engineer you´re our key person in tender work where we deliver projects within air and water treatment to costumers within industrial applications, real estate sector and municipal facilities. You work with private and public tenders in Sweden and internationally. You work closely with our process and project engineers and you´re responsible for the tender work including contract documents, calculations, and pricing. You work actively to find suitable projects in registers globally.
The position is based in Hägersten, Stockholm.
We believe that you are a doer and a problem solver. You are not afraid to take responsibility and ask questions. We are a digital organization, and you need to have a technical interest and knowledge of working with digital tools. We believe in learning by doing and personal development at work. There are good opportunities to develop both your own knowledge and your position in the company.
- M.Sc in Mechanical, Chemical or Environmental Engineering, or equivalent
- Two years of experience in public and private tenders from the supplier end
- Knowledge of industrial equipment and processes
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Valid driver’s license
- Fluent in Swedish and proficient in English
- Experience working in CRM systems
- International work experience
- Experience writing technical reports
Interested? Send in your application containing your resume and personal letter by filling in the form below. Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you find this job opening interesting or have any questions.
Applications are only reviewed when sent through our application form below. Applications are reviewed continuously, and the position may be filled at any time.