Join our team
Mellifiq specializes in developing advanced technology and turnkey solutions for air and water treatment. We have a strong R&D profile that allows us to be at the forefront and constantly identify new areas where our expertise can be useful. To stay on top, we constantly look for talented and motivated colleagues willing to take the next step and grow with us. Read more about Mellifiq.
We have close ties to a large number of universities and R&D institutes around the world that enable masters students to apply for master thesis and project work with us. If you wish to join our company, send us your resume and job application. For more information, please contact us.
- Experience working in accounting with a good understanding of financial systems
- Computer skills with knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel but also SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Word
- Fluent in Swedish both oral and written, masters English at a professional level
- At least 2 years of experience of working in Administration, Office Coordination or Accounting
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in Finnish and proficient in English
- University degree (BSc / MSc) in engineering and/or science (chemical/environmental)
- Interest in selling and developing concept solutions for technical products
- Fluent in Swedish and proficient in English
- At least 2 years’ experience of public and private tenders on the supplier side
- Good understanding of industrial equipment and processes
- Education in technology, production, logistics at university level