Join our team
Are you committed to a sustainable future? Come join one of the leading global environmental service companies!
Are you an Accountant or Financial Assistant who thrives working close to the daily operations in a fast-growing company with several internal contacts? This is the right position for you.
As an Accountant, you work with accounts receivable and accounts payable as well as invoicing and reconciliation of payments and accounts related to this.
You work in close collaboration with management and your colleagues in both finance and other departments.
The position is located at Mellifiq HQ in Stockholm, Hägersten.
We believe you are a doer and problem solver. You are not afraid to take responsibility and ask questions. We are a digital organization, and you need to have technical knowledge and interest in working with digital tools. We believe that you learn while working. We believe in learning by doing and personal growth at work. There are good possibilities to both develop your own knowledge and advance your position in the company.
- Experience working in accounting with a good understanding of financial systems
- Computer skills with knowledge in MS Office, especially Excel but also SharePoint, PowerPoint, and Word
- Fluent in Swedish both oral and written, masters English at a professional level
- Relevant higher education in accounting
- Experience of working in financial systems, such as Visma, SAP or SAGE
- Experience of working for a manufacturing company
- Experience of working in a medium-sized growing company
Are you interested in this position? Send in your application containing your resume and personal letter.
- Starting date: As soon as possible or according to agreement
- Working hours: Full-time
- Contact person: Carolina Lundgren (HR Specialist)
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions about this position.
We only review applications sent through our application form below.
Applications are reviewed continuously, and the position may be filled before the application deadline.