Join our team
Journalist / Communicator / PR
Are you committed to a sustainable future? Come join one of the leading global environmental service companies.
Welcome to join the communication and marketing team at our headquarter, in Hägersten. We are constantly looking for talents and experts who want to pave the way for new sustainable purification- and treatment technologies for air and water.
You will be part of our communication and marketing team of various cutting-edge competencies, where you will work together in producing reader friendly content, addressing our global target group of B2B customers, decision makers and opinion leaders.
This role is important for our daily business where your main tasks will be varying, challenging and interesting. For the right candidate this means huge opportunities to influence not only your own work or how the company communicate and market its products but also the general public’s opinion.
We continuously aim to optimize our offerings, internally across our organization and externally in the value proposition to our customers and user communities. Suggestions of improvements and constructive comments on our internal and external processes are always welcomed.
Salaries / benefits
- Fixed salary
Your future responsibilities
We are looking for you that have excellent communication skills and who is genuinely interested in technology. You have an education in journalism or in a similar field or have what we consider as equivalent experiences.
You are curious and always want to understand how things are built. You are analytical, business minded and meticulous with an eye for details. You want and dare to take great personal responsibilities.
You have the ability to write texts from scratch telling the story from your own angle. You dare to question and argue for your case based on data and facts.
One of your main tasks as a communicator will be to produce content from scratch or rewrite messages that are already available in the company’s different channels, both online and in print. You will communicate with external journalists or corresponding stakeholders from various media platforms.
You are responsible for a tactical and sales driven communication together with the marketing team. You will communicate with both an internal and external network in Sweden and internationally.
Required skills and experiences
- University degree in engineering and / or science
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a journalist or experience we consider equivalent
- Good understanding for the mechanisms between B2B sales and marketing
- Ability to write distinct, concise and grammatically correct content
- Experience of processing and rewrite complex technical information into reader friendly content
- Experience of writing action-oriented content, both short and long texts
- Good ability to create a consistent “tone of voice” for a brand with multiple touchpoints both offline and online
- Good knowledge of online tools; CMS and project coordination tools (Trello, Slack, Teams)
- Fluent in Swedish and English in both speech and writing
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience in working in a rapidly growing company
- Experience in working in the manufacturing industry
- Experience in working in a global company
Contact us if you want to be a part of our team, or if you have any questions regarding this position or the company.
Starting date: As soon as possible
Working hours: Full-time
Last day of application: Selection takes place continuously
Contact person: Carolina Lundgren (HR Specialist)
Your application must include personal letter and resume.
Please also note that we read applications continuously and the position may be filled before end of application deadline.