Join our team
Our industrial business area is growing fast. We now have a need to strengthen our presence in Finland and the Baltics. For this we need a highly competent technical project sales engineer. You will be a part of a talented, multi-faceted team with different backgrounds and experiences within sales, marketing, project management, and process engineering.
You will be a key piece in growing our Finnish and Baltic sales in biogas, wastewater treatment, air treatment, food & beverage and many other areas with a strong need to enhance its processes and improve operational efficiency, as well as implement clean technology for waste handling.
Among other things this will require:
- Project sales
- Actively seeking new customer contacts in the above-mentioned fields
- Nurturing existing accounts
- Technical audits
- Sizing of industrial equipment
- Actively pursuing new market opportunities
- Active communication and cooperation within the organization and the rest of the industrial team
- Attend exhibitions
- Up to 50-75% travel
The position is placed at the Mellifiq office in central Helsinki. During the first months of employment, significant time will be spent at Mellifiq HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
We believe you are a doer and a problem solver. You are not afraid to take responsibility and ask questions. We are a digital organization and you need to have a technical interest and knowledge of how to work with digital tools. We believe in learning by doing and personal growth at work, there are good possibilities to develop both your own knowledge and your position in the company.
- University degree (BSc / MSc) in engineering and/or science (chemical/environmental)
- At least 2 years experience in technical sales
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Driver’s license
- Previous experience in CRM-systems
- Fluent in Finnish and proficient in English
- Experience in working for an SME company
- Experience in working in the manufacturing industry
- International work experience
- Experience in the fields of biogas, wastewater treatment, food & beverage processes
- Proficient in Swedish
Interested? Send in your application containing your resume and personal letter.
Starting date: As soon as possible, according to agreement
Working hours: Full-time
Salary: Fixed and bonus-based salary
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you find this job opening interesting or have any questions.