Join our team
Are you committed to a sustainable future? Come join one of the leading global environmental service companies.
Mellifiq is now looking for a tender engineer who can improve our competence in both private and public tenders, in Sweden and internationally. As a tender engineer, you are a key person in the tender process, where we deliver both air and water purification projects in several areas, such as industry, municipalities and real estate. In this position, you will be working in close collaboration with our technical process engineers and project engineers.
At Mellifiq, we work daily with air and water treatment processes in several applications and industries. We have a strong focus on the real estate business, as well as municipal and industrial facilities such as biogas and wastewater treatment plants. Our deliveries are often complex, complete solutions combining the best available technology, which may comprise oxidation processes, filtration systems and catalytic treatment of stable compounds which pose significant hazard to our environment.
We handle larger and smaller projects, which means that we undertake entire contracts or partial deliveries, with responsibility for specific stages of the purification process.
You will be responsible for finding suitable key projects within the framework of our core business and submitting quotes to the customer, along with complete documentation.
We believe you are a doer and problem solver. You are not afraid to take responsibility and ask questions. We are a digital organization, and you need to have technical knowledge and interest in working with digital tools. We believe that you learn while working. We believe in learning by doing and personal growth at work. There are good possibilities to both develop your own knowledge and advance your position in the company.
- Master of Science in Chemical / Environmental, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical field
- At least two years of experience in public and private tenders from the supplier side
- High competence in Microsoft Office applications, especially Word and Excel
- Good understanding of industrial equipment and processes
- Driving license (valid in Sweden and the EU)
- Speaking and writing fluency in Swedish and English
- Previous experience in a fast-growing company
- Previous experience in different CRM-systems
- Previous experience in the manufacturing industry
- International work experience
Are you interested in this position? Send in your application containing your resume and personal letter.
Starting date: As soon as possible or according to agreement
Working hours: Full time
Contact person: Carolina Lundgren (HR Specialist)
Do not hesitate to get in touch with us if you have any questions about this position.
We only review applications sent through our application form below.
Applications are reviewed continuously, and the position may be filled before the application deadline.