Ozonetech is a world recognized innovative brand that provides a complete range of state-of-the-art ozone and oxidation products, solutions and systems for treating air and water in various industrial and public utility applications.
Powerful computer simulations of fluid flow dynamics
Computational fluid dynamics (CFD) is a collection name for equation systems used for predicting flow direction, velocity and turbulence of a gas or liquid flow.
Ozonetech provides state-of-the-art engineering solutions, we take the extra step and offer advanced CFD simulations as a part of our working process for both air and water solutions.
Reality is not ideal!
It is easy to assume ideal conditions in process stream and equipment, but in many cases non-ideal conditions are responsible for large deviations between calculations and reality, especially in industrial scale
Benefits of CFD simulations:
- Get the best possible result – save money and effort by not having to compensate for design mistakes!
- Predicts poor mixing conditions or stagnant zones, which could lead to unexpected efficiency or corrosion
- Ensure good injection positioning – make the most of your ozone solution
- Couple CFD with other phenomena to provide optimum heat transfer, cooling, reaction yield and usage of filters
The beauty of simulations is that they can be done as simple or complex as you want, we offer simulations ranging from simple and quick to large and complex depending on your problem. We suggest any combination of the services:
- Flow pattern analysis – Investigate how the flow distributes
- Flow due to mixing equipment – Is mixing power sufficient?
- Concentration profile study – Maximize mixing efficiency, reduce corrosion
- Heat transfer analysis – Get the most out of your heat recycling & avoid critical temperatures
- Reaction engineering – Model chemical reactions in equipment, if coupled with heat transfer it also provides information about heat generated by reactions
- Multi-phase systems – Simulate bubbles in water, bubbles in equipment and with mass transfer and equilibrium calculations can estimate ozone dissolution in water